The ball season has officially begun, and no one is more excited than your champ. As we enter into a new season here are a few things to remember to make sure your child has a great season.
Be prepared for the game
Games can run long. Check out our list of must haves for game day below.
- Sunscreen & hat
- Toys (for younger or older siblings)
- Small change for the concession stand
- Sports Drink/Snack for your slugger
Things to Remember
To ensure everyone has a good time please keep the following in mind.
- Everyone from the people working in the concession stand to coaches in the field are volunteers. They are donating their time so please be respectful.
- No scholarships are being handed out today! The kids are here to have fun, learn, and play ball.
- Pick up after yourself. Litter is not only unsightly but can be dangerous. Please make sure that your trash makes it into designated disposal cans.
NPLL is always looking for volunteers to help make our league the best. Have ideas or suggestions please feel fee to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.